Monday, February 18, 2008

This Class

The biggest problem with our educational situation is that poor classroom. There are never enough tabletops for the students. This discourages proper amounts of note-taking due to awkwardly positioned notebooks on our knees. Aside from the cramped room, the elevators often make tardy people out of normally on-time students because of the wait to ascend/decend. This makes a strain to be ontime for not only one, but two classes. The computer lab does work well for our group as an alternative.
As for the teaching, I see no major issues. I wish Mr. Keeley wouldn't apologize so much. And for some reason I struggle to remember to post my blog on time. Everything else is gravy though. I feel that class is well paced for the novice to moderate writer.

No comments: